Well here it is in all it's glory

bogner twin jet el34
bogner ecstasy 101b
Axe-fx 2
Two notes torpedo
Port city OS 212 v30/75
ground control pro

Working on clips as i write this.

Also i nailed the lexicon PCM 92 hall with the axe-fx 2 it's amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 158
Wow, that's a serious rig! So do you have the Axe just running fx duty, or do you use the amp sims as well?

a bit nonAxe2 specific, but how's the port city os 212 with the differing speakers? i was thinking about the same thing, but can't make up my mind if i wanted to mix the two (the same mix you have) or just get the standard 2 v30s.

Wow, that's a serious rig! So do you have the Axe just running fx duty, or do you use the amp sims as well?

Hello, Adman103

I will be using the axe 2 as my main rig as i'm getting some amazing tones from it. But i will be running a dual amp set up with one of my bogners. I'm starting an 80's hair band in which the axe 2 would be perfect. I'm working on getting my rock instrumental music out as well and i might just use the axe as fx with my Ecstasy as that my fav combo.

a bit nonAxe2 specific, but how's the port city os 212 with the differing speakers? i was thinking about the same thing, but can't make up my mind if i wanted to mix the two (the same mix you have) or just get the standard 2 v30s.

Good question having the mix for me is the best of both worlds tight low end and a smooth open high end. On top of that my port city can hang with my twin jet and that saying a lot.

How would you compare the Axe 2 cab sims vs. Two notes torpedo? I know this thing cost near 2 grand, so I wonder. To me, the cab sims in the Axe 2 have much improve from the ones in the Ultra. About you?

How would you compare the Axe 2 cab sims vs. Two notes torpedo? I know this thing cost near 2 grand, so I wonder. To me, the cab sims in the Axe 2 have much improve from the ones in the Ultra. About you?

The torpedo cabs is on another level as you can move you mic around in the room to kind the sweet spot and nail the sound your looking for. Just moving the mic around gives you so many options and tones. The cabs are also very hi res. And You can also load ownhammer and redwire Ir's as well. I will be using the Axe 2 and having it go thought the torpedo and using it's cabs. Also the torpedo's beyer 160 mic sim is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom