My new Axe fx Ultra and my gear

eljodon

Experienced
I might have to do a garage sale, the more I play the Axe Ultra, I keep thinking, will I ever use this stuff?

Tis a lot of gear fo sho!!!

By 2003 or so I had 30+ guitars (over a dozen PRS, 8 Hamer's, etc) and 8 high end amps. I had two 412's, five 212's and few 112 cabs. I had a couple of very high end pedal boards depending on the gig.

In 2007 I got the Axe-FX.

Now I have half a dozen guitars, the Axe-FX, a controller pedal with some expression pedals, and a powered speaker.

I'm happier now.

No lie.

:D

Yes, I guess I have gear acquisition syndrome! Always looking for the perfect sound. Everytime I turn on the Axe fx Ultra, I find something new it can do, just amazing. Here are a couple of photos of part of my studio.

FractalAudio said:
Is that an AC15HW? I've been looking to pick one of those up to model.
If you're always picking up models and still your wife lets you live, you're sure among the happy few! :lol:

Well.... I have an Ultra as well so I guess if you have a garage sale I would have to ask.... how much for the V-drums? :lol:

Thanks Mats N, the desk was costume made by the same company that build my studio(Igloo Music) is a father and son bussiness, the son is a grammy winning engineer and the dad did all the buding and the son did the acoustics and design. It's mainly a composing/mixing studio. I record vocals, guitars, percussion. I do the drums in the bigger studios. (gittarzan) Is actually a AC15HTVH, tha amp sounds beautiful. I'm only going to sell the Mesa Roadster, but I'm keeping the Vox and the Budda, they're very special amps to me. I'm married to an amazing wife, a while ago, I was going to buy a lower model Taylor and she surprised me by helping get the 810ce an $1,000 difference, but that was before we had kids! (Warrior) The Vdrums are not for sale! I'm only selling the Mesa!!!

Nice Ultimate attenuator there !

A couple of years ago I'd made an offer on that, but since the Axe I've become allergic to tubes .... :lol:

Good luck !

The Ultimate Attenuator is a great piece of gear. I also have a Palmer speaker simulatior but you have to eq it to much so is now collecting dust and it looks like my beloved Ultimate Attenuator will be collecting dust also! I haven't used any of my amps since I got the Axe Fx Ultra. I'll probably use my AC 15 here and there just because is such a cool amp and it has such a history.

Back
Top Bottom