My Dumble tone "no change here"

I was asking if beta 15 changed the underlying tone of the Dumble for you. I was just curious. I use a Dumble as my main preset as well. I haven't noticed that much of a change in my preset, but I haven't raised the volume yet as I have family in the other room. You gotta love fletcher Munson.

Got it now...I think it made it better...maybe a little more clear high end and much better lows..the tone is great the way it is...no need to change anything...but thanks for asking.

I was asking if beta 15 changed the underlying tone of the Dumble for you. I was just curious. I use a Dumble as my main preset as well. I haven't noticed that much of a change in my preset, but I haven't raised the volume yet as I have family in the other room. You gotta love fletcher Munson.

Great to hear. The other thing for me is I just got the XL last week, and I have been lost with other presets. I usually don't update presets once new firmware comes out, so playing with them has been fun.

Nice tone! Sweet, warm and fat with great dynamics and phrasing. I can tell that you're not thinking about anything but spilling soul through music. Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom