My Band Needs Your Help Please

silencereleven

Inspired
Hey guys,

My band, I, Us, & We, was recently nominated for the New Artist of the Month by Deli Magazine. If you could go to the website here Los Angeles Music Scene - The Deli's Blog: Indie Rock, Folk, Electronic, Emerging Bands, Online Music Charts and Live Show Listings and vote for us (I, Us, & We) on the poll on the top right, I would really appreciate that. This would be huge to get for us so any help is much appreciated. If you feel like passing this on to more people who would vote please do so.

Poll ends tonight at midnight. We are in the lead but need as many votes as we can get to secure this. Please, if you have 15 seconds to click three times it would really help.

Also, feel free to give our new ep Mono a listen on our soundcloud at www.soundcloud.com/iusandwe or check us out on spotify.

Thanks so much,

Jordan

Last edited:
I remember hearing "Lanterns" a few months ago, love that tune. I went and voted mate! Good luck looks like you have 40% of the votes and in the lead thus far!!

ibanexfreak4,

Yes we posted it on here not too long ago. But after signing with PR and them pushing back our release the EP officially came out last Monday April 6th. Thank you for the vote and the kind words they really mean a lot. This site gets 60,000 visits a month and is one of the top 20 largest blogs in the country. So this could be a major mode of exposure for us.

Thanks again,

J

Hey guys,

My band, I, Us, & We, was recently nominated for the New Artist of the Month by Deli Magazine. If you could go to the website here Los Angeles Music Scene - The Deli's Blog: Indie Rock, Folk, Electronic, Emerging Bands, Online Music Charts and Live Show Listings and vote for us (I, Us, & We) on the poll on the top right, I would really appreciate that. This would be huge to get for us so any help is much appreciated. If you feel like passing this on to more people who would vote please do so.

Also, feel free to give our new ep Mono a listen on our soundcloud at www.soundcloud.com/iusandwe or check us out on spotify.

Thanks so much,

Jordan

Done. Break a leg, sounds nice

Back
Top Bottom