My Axe FX III is back at the factory :(

I had a similar issue with FAS Support with my Axe-Fx II Mk I. I had the Output 2 hiss noise issue when used with the 4 Cable Method. They denied there was an issue until the units were out of warranty and if it wasn't considered an issue then they wouldn't have included the change in the Mk II, XL and XL+. They said they would fix mine for free if I paid shipping but I didn't realize they meant both ways bc I've only had to pay return shipping and not to get it back for warranty repairs from Roland/Boss, Samick, Epiphone, Korg, Line 6 and Yamaha (Yes, I have bad luck with new product releases). I contacted Support but never got a response and after a few days I gave in and just paid the shipping to get my Axe-Fx II Mk I back bc it was dearly missed haha.

That was my only negative encounter with FAS Support but it's the only one I had to deal with a repair. All other support contacts were for troubleshooting or sales questions, which were very quick, helpful and even saved me $, so in the end I'm satisfied especially after over 6 years of free firmware updates.

I'm holding off on buying an Axe-Fx III and FC-12 until it's more mature and stable because my Axe-Fx II XL+ with my Liquid Foot+ PRO+ and 12+ work 110% for what I need and I hate troubleshooting issues bc it's what I do for my day job.

Back
Top Bottom