• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My Axe-centric studio room

hey Chewie5150 and fellow Canuck! Nice setup!

Question for you - i've got an MC6, currently use it to control my TC Helicon Voicelive pro, but was thinking of using it to make a mini-pedalboard to control the AxeFX, for rehearsals or small gigs where I don't want to bring out my MFC101 with 2 expression pedals.

Was the MC6 easy to program for the Fractal?

And what do you use the 3 expression pedals for?

Thanks!

hey Chewie5150 and fellow Canuck! Nice setup!

Question for you - i've got an MC6, currently use it to control my TC Helicon Voicelive pro, but was thinking of using it to make a mini-pedalboard to control the AxeFX, for rehearsals or small gigs where I don't want to bring out my MFC101 with 2 expression pedals.

Was the MC6 easy to program for the Fractal?

And what do you use the 3 expression pedals for?

Thanks!

It's stupid easy to program and such a versatile pedal which I'm still learning to use. I basically use Bank 1 for Scenes and reserve a switch to toggle to next page for access to 6 other switches that I use for Looper. Bank 2 I use in similar manner but for all my IA's. Lot's of the switches I use mainly just to toggle on/off but you can do toggle delay commands so I dual purpose some to be toggle for X/Y states. Bank 3 I use for my go to favorite presets. Only limitation I see so far is how to increase/decrease presets for the Axe Fx. It seems you have to manually program each preset in the MC6 to get them all. For me, that's not a biggie as I only ever use a handful of presets anyhow and the others I just access via Axe Edit anyhow.

The one Mission pedal is spring loaded and its my dedicated wah expression. The other two I just use mostly for effects blends. delays and pitch for example. they are attached to the input modifiers for those effects...also saves using a switch on the MC6 for those effects.

Back
Top Bottom