My Axe-centric studio room

hey Chewie5150 and fellow Canuck! Nice setup!

Question for you - i've got an MC6, currently use it to control my TC Helicon Voicelive pro, but was thinking of using it to make a mini-pedalboard to control the AxeFX, for rehearsals or small gigs where I don't want to bring out my MFC101 with 2 expression pedals.

Was the MC6 easy to program for the Fractal?

And what do you use the 3 expression pedals for?

Thanks!

hey Chewie5150 and fellow Canuck! Nice setup!

Question for you - i've got an MC6, currently use it to control my TC Helicon Voicelive pro, but was thinking of using it to make a mini-pedalboard to control the AxeFX, for rehearsals or small gigs where I don't want to bring out my MFC101 with 2 expression pedals.

Was the MC6 easy to program for the Fractal?

And what do you use the 3 expression pedals for?

Thanks!

It's stupid easy to program and such a versatile pedal which I'm still learning to use. I basically use Bank 1 for Scenes and reserve a switch to toggle to next page for access to 6 other switches that I use for Looper. Bank 2 I use in similar manner but for all my IA's. Lot's of the switches I use mainly just to toggle on/off but you can do toggle delay commands so I dual purpose some to be toggle for X/Y states. Bank 3 I use for my go to favorite presets. Only limitation I see so far is how to increase/decrease presets for the Axe Fx. It seems you have to manually program each preset in the MC6 to get them all. For me, that's not a biggie as I only ever use a handful of presets anyhow and the others I just access via Axe Edit anyhow.

The one Mission pedal is spring loaded and its my dedicated wah expression. The other two I just use mostly for effects blends. delays and pitch for example. they are attached to the input modifiers for those effects...also saves using a switch on the MC6 for those effects.

Back
Top Bottom