My AX8 came in. Just magical!

Congrats Scott!
I actually feel sort of good (in a way) being far back on the EU-list,
since I realize that this will have me subjected to massive doses
of on-screen material, tutorials and give you guys time to figure out
creative ways of setting this thing up. So once I get mine, I shouldn't even
have to look at the manual o_O

So the switches on the AX8 cant be set to momentary? Crud. I guess Ill have to keep my fs6 on my pedalboard... I use a ton of momentary effects live.
I'm not sure who started doing it, but I've always thought momentary switching is awesome. It's perfect for the flanger parts of Van Halen's Unchained or just a quick boost (a al TC Spark), or an instant octave whammy, etc...All kinds of uses.

Scott- when you put your board together. Would you be able to do a video on how that momentary boost pedal really works? Sounds interesting on how you can have your foot on it and off of it. Thanks in advance

You can do all kinds of things with it. I'll mainly use it as a boost. Null filter 3.5 volume. I have it set for momentary, so whenever my foot is on it it's on.

Last edited:
Any current pic's of your new rig? I would like to see how you have wired things up.
I thought people would be sick of seeing mine by now, but here you go. I have rewired this thing a hundred times it seems, that's why you see places for ties, but without anything being tied. The little blue thing underneath is a wireless midi device from M-audio midair. They said they haven't made that thing in 10 years, as I called them looking for a spare cable. No luck with the cable. I have it setup with my IPad and an Irig Midi connector using an IOS app called Set List maker. The cool thing is I can have my ipad at a distance from the device, usually behind me. I have most connectors going to the side of the Pedalboard. on the Left the USB connector on the right Output Left and right for XLR and 1/4 inch. There were three holes on each side, which fit my 15/16 hole punch, so it was easy to create the holes. I have had the punch since making my own panels for the Ax-fx rig. ALl the connectors I cannibalized from my panel, which I wasn't using anymore, since I went to a rack bag instead of the 6 space rack that I have in my closet.

I'm tellin you this thing rocks.

IMG_4118.JPG IMG_4124.JPG IMG_4126.JPG IMG_4125.JPG IMG_4123.JPG IMG_4121.JPG IMG_4119.JPG IMG_4129.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4130.JPG
    IMG_4130.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 8
Sick of seeing it? did you post pic's in another thread besides this one? This is the first I have see it all put together and it looks like it came out pretty good! I have to admit I was trying to not have to buy another pedal board but the TT board looks pretty good, nice and Sano! I might have to look at picking one up... What does it weigh in at?

Last edited:
Sick of seeing ti? did you post pic's in another thread besides this one? This is the first I have see it all put together and it looks like it came out pretty good! I have to admit I was trying to not have to buy another pedal board but the TT board looks pretty good, nice and Sano! I might have to look at picking on up...
No he is right we are def sick of seeing it...mostly out of jealousy because we are all waiting for ours hehehe. He's a great guy and the rig looks great too

I covet no man's gear... Lol but I love to see how others assemble their rigs. If it's one thing I have learned over the years us guitar players are an ingenious lot and come up with some clever ideas.

Back
Top Bottom