My Attempt at Mysterious Ways A3 for Axe-Fx II

The A3 was a great unit (assuming you're talking about the Korg A3). I still have 2 A2's here in the studio - love 'em.

Yeah I don't have a Korg A3 to compare to so I had to kind of wing it. I am still impressed how that unit is still popular.

I know it changes per guitar and even changes depending upon how you play. I think this setup can be tweaked to sound even closer. So if you download the preset just keep that in mind.

No prob. I know a lot of people are looking to get this tone. This stuff is fun. I may look into other Edge sounds in the future.

Thanks! I am sure it will sound different depending on the guitar. I am just playing a Strat with Fat 50s pickups. I'd be curious how it sounds with a Rick 12.....

No problem. I am glad you like it. I know some don't like to share their presets, but that's the "Exchange" part right? That's disappointing. How are developers supposed to keep making things people want if they don't hear what that is? If you dig the setting, post some audio if you get the chance. I'd love to hear your own take on the same thing. It's fun to hear others' perspective.

13Scott - brilliant - Ive played this alongside the A3 and its damn close, close enough to say I might sell the A3!

I've had a play around and as I dont own a 12 string I've added a pitch block to emulate - I get best results playing a Strat in middle position with scene 1.

Great job - many thanks

Rewd

View attachment MWays 13Scott reworked(2).syx

Back
Top Bottom