My album on Bandcamp + bonus presets

Are the tonematches from clips or from the physical amps?

Because if they're from the actual amps, I'd like to know how you got access to all those. haha

Sounds amazing by the way. Really cool mix.

I'm not sure what the other options are on Bandcamp… But normally if you have a credit card there may be other options than Paypal

Was just messing with the bonus presets. Most of them have no sound. There is a cab block in all the presets. It is pointing to U0053. On some I can bypass the cab block and get sound, others I can't. Some point to different user slots. I'm not real familiar with the tone match stuff..

Each of these presets is a bundle preset, meaning it has its own cab, which you need to store somewhere in your user IRs spots. When you do, the preset's cab block will point to the spot where you stored that user cab. If you don't do that it's normal that you don't have any sound

I must have opened them wrong. I used the preset tool in axe edit and selected the folder and saved them all to slots in the axe fx. Should I use the import button and open them ? I think that will tell me there is a cab associated with the preset then store the cab in a user slot.

Back
Top Bottom