Mouse Review

Just ordered a Logitech MX Master 3S for Mac. My current cheap crap mouse is close to giving up, it was time for something proper.

Just ordered a Logitech MX Master 3S for Mac. My current cheap crap mouse is close to giving up, it was time for something proper.
I ended up ordering the exact same mouse. The one of mine that crapped out was an early version of the model so hoping this one lasts. I do like the feel and function of it

Last edited:
I ended up ordering the exact same mouse. The one of mine that crapped out was an early version of the model so hoping this one lasts. I do like the feel and function of it
Got mine today and man it's good! The thumb wheel/horisontal scroll you can use to scroll between tabs in your browser is a game changer! :D

My Mx master 3s came today. I have it charging now. My plan is/was to use with my unifying usb dongle/receiver that is paired with my Logitech MX keys but after checking online I see a lot of users complaining about the fact you 'cannot' do this. The mx master mouse uses the new 'bolt' Logitech receiver whereas the mx keys uses the old dongle system. Unless you buy the 'business' version for keys and the Mx master that can be used with the logi-bolt receiver...lot's of hate on Logitech for this online as their advertising isn't very clear on all this. I have yet to test out but that would be stupid since the MX line is supposed to all integrate seamlessly. The other option of course is using BT connection directly to mac but it seems dongle/receiver is often preferred for a more stable/robust connection. I have yet to see if this will be an issue for me.

Update: connecting both my MX master 3s and MX keys via BT on my mac. Decided to bypass the unifying receiver altogether. Working well so far. Better solution as this also frees up a USB port on my mac

Last edited:
My Mx master 3s came today. I have it charging now. My plan is/was to use with my unifying usb dongle/receiver that is paired with my Logitech MX keys but after checking online I see a lot of users complaining about the fact you 'cannot' do this. The mx master mouse uses the new 'bolt' Logitech receiver whereas the mx keys uses the old dongle system. Unless you buy the 'business' version for keys and the Mx master that can be used with the logi-bolt receiver...lot's of hate on Logitech for this online as their advertising isn't very clear on all this. I have yet to test out but that would be stupid since the MX line is supposed to all integrate seamlessly. The other option of course is using BT connection directly to mac but it seems dongle/receiver is often preferred for a more stable/robust connection. I have yet to see if this will be an issue for me.
Yes, but how was the packaging? ;)

Just bought one a few months ago to replace one of my MX Masters - I bought two of them in 2015 for work and I wore through the plastic thumbrest on one, other than that, those older MX Masters never once let me down. Super accurate. Great switches. These newer versions are better still. :0)

Back
Top Bottom