Most intuitive drum program?

Triaxis75

Inspired
Just as the title says. I'm drum dumb but need to invest in an app where I can create my own drum tracks. Any suggestions? Hoping for something with a decent bell curve. I automatically lean towards EZ Drummer but am unsure if the name is a trap hahaha. Anyways, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Im not even worried if they sound fake, I just need something that I can work with quickly and easily program. Not looking to create Gene Hoglan fills, just basic beats that coincide with what Im trying to do. It's for a heavier genre of music.

I'm the same as you, not drum savvy, and only have experience with EZ Drummer 2 but it's very intuitive and simple to use with very natural sounding drums to my ear. You can construct a song from scratch or use the Song Creator that has different song structures. To create a song, it's just dragging and dropping the rhythms you want to use for each part of the song.

Each song section has a few different versions to choose from and you can adjust how simple or busy you want the drummer to be. It also has a "Tap2Find" search function where you can play a simple beat on the kit and it will find patterns/styles similar to what you played.

I've got several version of EZ Drummer, Addictive Drums, and just recently purchased Superior Drummer, but I'll tell ya...after seeing Hertz Drums last week, I wish I'd put my money there instead. Check Jeremy's video run-down on Youtube and tell me these don't look/sound amazing and appear to have better/more easily understood controls than AD, EZD, or SD combined.

Back
Top Bottom