more presets?

If you're looking for presets for specific songs or bands, it's probably best to start a new thread so all the guys on the forum can chip in. I know there are a couple of dudes who really nailed the boston tone

OK .... I'm old school .... I had to google murf

Top result: Urban Dictionary: Murf

"To suddenly expel large quantities of purely liquid poop. Makes the murf sound as it suddenly hits the water in the toilet."

I know you have the talent Sim but that's a challenge even for you I'd have thought!

i wasn't originally planning on doing any more blocks or presets, but somebody suggested they might like some murf / adrenalinn stuff.

so i'd like to gauge what sort of interest there might be for a bunch of "motion presets". they will take me several days to do, so i'll only be motivated if i know a significant number of people would actually like them

I think some good autowah sounds would be great. I have a hard time nailing those old Mutron/Qtron sounds on the Axe. Also anything fusion or King Crimson related is nice.

And while on the Moogerfoogers; sounds like the Moogerfooger Ring Modulator so I can finally put my GAS for one to rest. :)
Tried it all but never was fully happy with the results.

Last edited:
I for one would love to know what your mind could do with the reverb block. But I will appreciate anything you offer of course

Simeon

well, If your asking-I would love some patches like you hear from John klaver, Viani and other more clean blues jazzy crunch players (does that make sense? Probably not. Most of the great players on Jamtracks Central site-not the shredders (I only say that for my post, nothing against shredders-please, just not my thing, just ask my fingers :) ) Not sure if they are just Laney amps with lots of processing-guess they could be.

But also a real"early Santana patch when he used mostly the Boogies I believe-Samba Pa ti, Europa, Oye coma va. 70's is when I really started playing electric seriously.

I would donate my old lady for those-just kidding :)

OK .... I'm old school .... I had to google murf

Top result: Urban Dictionary: Murf

"To suddenly expel large quantities of purely liquid poop. Makes the murf sound as it suddenly hits the water in the toilet."

I know you have the talent Sim but that's a challenge even for you I'd have thought!

challenge accepted. it's not spot on, but i didn't have time to do a tonematch.

Attachments

• Murf (The Other One).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 41
That was me asking for adrenalinn presets. I don't get home till mid july or so. I can't wait to Dl, play with, tweak, donate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure what you mean by murf (morph?) adrenalin stuff but you did a great job w/ the other blocks so i for one would eagerly anticipate seeing what you could do!

I'm still learning my way around the AxeFx and your gifts to the community have given me fun stuff to play with and learn from... I can't express how valuable this has been to me and how much I appreciated your effort.

Bottom line is I would love to see more!

Thanx!

Back
Top Bottom