more presets?

simeon

Axe-Master
i wasn't originally planning on doing any more blocks or presets, but somebody suggested they might like some murf / adrenalinn stuff.

so i'd like to gauge what sort of interest there might be for a bunch of "motion presets". they will take me several days to do, so i'll only be motivated if i know a significant number of people would actually like them

like this post or comment and let me know

cheers!

sim

Well Simon, I am one for sure who loves your presets, as they are completly different from my presets and certainly widens my abillity and knowlegde to make better presets, as my basic ones I've done so far :eagerness:

Last edited:
I agree with Tony. I've learned a great deal about what the Axe's are capable of from your presets. I do a lot of ambient/cinematic stuff these days (really dig your solo work btw) and your presets have inspired me to dig even deeper into my XL.

+1!

I'd love to see a mandolin preset as well as more of those Pink Floyd-ish sounds...

Thanks for your support!

I would try them just for the learning experience. Every time you and the other gurus put something out I grab it and learn everything I can about how this stuff works, because I really had no idea how any of this was done before I got the AXe-FX II, beyond the kindergarten level.

Appreciate your work and shares. Beautiful stuff! On that lifelong(so far) quest for that perfect delay (/reverb?) that has the nice long tail but not distinct repeats... Your work and discussions get me deeper. Thanks again.

I just downloaded your synth presets and am blown away. You're doing god's work!

So yes, I would absolutely be interested in more presets, and will most definitely donate when I can.

+1

I second the motion for Pink Floyd-ish sounds too. I appreciate your work and your desire to help the community!

I would live another row of patches, they really inspire me and everyone else here to be more creative with the axe. Please continue [emoji5]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Incredible timing. I was just thinking about what it would take to replicate or ape the MuRF.

Please do!

Yes , I would like more of Simeon's presets , they come from outer space , incredible job man . As futurist tone maker , you're the man...;)

I tell you what. Your work is astounding. I love my Axe but I had no idea it could get some of those sounds. The last synth batch is unreal. A couple are going to be my new go to's when the need calls for. Violin, 5th lead and synth lead are amazing. I jammed for hours last night. Donation is heading your way as well. Not enough I'm sure and not even reflective of what it's worth but to make sure you know your work is appreciated.

I would think by now there'll be much interest in another round of presets from you, no matter what you come up with... surprise us!

well ok then....looks like i know what i'll be doing the rest of the week :)

i'll try and do as many as i can, to make the download worthwhile. sequencer, lfo's, filters, resonators, delays...as many as i can come up with. "stuff that moves about"

if anybody has any murf or adrenalinn presets they'd like, point me to a clip and i'll see what i can do

Hi Simeon.
You presets have been kick ass here among the dudes in the band. We use them very often. If this is the case, can we ask you to work on some early Boston guitar sounds? It is even before the Rockman era. Specially the first Boston album. Whitesnake's hormonizers as well (Is this love). Just a thought. Thanks man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom