More CS

zionplayer

Inspired
With the FC being able to trigger MIDI packages using the CS system I find I can program my foot controller to have one layer just for MIDI functions (in my case, trigger light scene changes). Would be helpful to have access to more CS, up to maybe 10-12 or more, that I could program to my FC 12 switches.

I’d be curious to know if the 6 CS was just an arbitrary number or an actual limitation somehow....

We can have like 4 drive blocks with 4 channels each for example, which is kind of typical FAS overkill (in a good way), and you can do other crazy stuff like have 6 exp pedals hooked up, 9 layouts of 12 switches, plus those switches can all have hold functions (with just one FC controller) so that is hundreds of possible control options at our feet, yet only 6 Control switches..... just seems so limited and not expected.....

I’m buying a Hex for midi control of external pedals and it has 6 loops, so if I want to control all 6, I’m totally out of CS’s already, so nothing left for my internal needs like delay hold etc...

I’d ideally like to do a whole layout or two of CS, one for the Hex, one for DAW transport controls, maybe one for lighting controller etc, and with the power of the FC i would still have enough layouts for presets, scenes, effects, looper etc

Don’t get me wrong, Controls switches are awesome, as is the midi block, it’s all a huge step, and don’t want to sound ungrateful for what I’ve got, but it’s such a great feature I want to do so much more with it and can’t with “only” 6

Back
Top Bottom