Money For nothing

ajnord32

Inspired
Here`s my money for N direct path.

I`ve read that odd things were happening when Mark got the tone in the studio..one mic on the floor, another pointing the wrong direction.. He never could repicate the sound.. guess thats the reason why its so hard do dial in... and its hard to play .

That is so very close, to the point that, without listening to the original back, I can't spot any real differences to my "memory" of that song. Really well done!

Thank you. I use a waw (VX845) and 2 reverbs in paralell. The amp is BRIT PRE. Ive read that Mark used a Laney, but as far as I know there isn`t any Laney amps in the Axe Fx. In the recording-patch the bass is set low. Through my Matrix & VHT-2-12 cab, this patch sounded a bit to thin. so I made another - bit fuller one for that use. I have only used 1-2 hours on this one so maybe I can improve it further. I can also post this one if somone plays this tune.

Thank you. I use a waw (VX845) and 2 reverbs in paralell. The amp is BRIT PRE. Ive read that Mark used a Laney, but as far as I know there isn`t any Laney amps in the Axe Fx. In the recording-patch the bass is set low. Through my Matrix & VHT-2-12 cab, this patch sounded a bit to thin. so I made another - bit fuller one for that use. I have only used 1-2 hours on this one so maybe I can improve it further. I can also post this one if somone plays this tune.

I would love to have this patch if you don't mind posting it.

Back
Top Bottom