Moke's Q8.00 Axe-Fx II Presets Released!

Hi Moke.... just to update you, changing cab #2 to normal res did indeed get rid of the crackle , works great now
Got your acoustic sim as well and have to say it's fantastic .... appreciate your lengthy work that you must of put in to make it , sounds bloody great!! Cheers

Hi Moke.... just to update you, changing cab #2 to normal res did indeed get rid of the crackle , works great now
Got your acoustic sim as well and have to say it's fantastic .... appreciate your lengthy work that you must of put in to make it , sounds bloody great!! Cheers
Thanks for the kind words and the update. Have fun

I must say that Moke's presets are my favorite. I have been playing this remarkable instrument for the majority of my 61 years on this planet and have developed into a fair picker. However, I have never been good at fine tuning this little black box. With these presets all the work is done and the results are spectacular. If you have the tones in your fingers, these settings will put a grin on your face and the drooling will commence. Highly recommended! 5 stars and all that jazz (or rock, metal, etc.)

I must say that Moke's presets are my favorite. I have been playing this remarkable instrument for the majority of my 61 years on this planet and have developed into a fair picker. However, I have never been good at fine tuning this little black box. With these presets all the work is done and the results are spectacular. If you have the tones in your fingers, these settings will put a grin on your face and the drooling will commence. Highly recommended! 5 stars and all that jazz (or rock, metal, etc.)
Thank you! :cool:

My AX8 presets are now updated to Q 8.02.
When will Axe Fx II be updated to 8.02? I will purchase one of my favorite presets that you make in AX8 and use the magic tool to make it user friendly for Axe Fx II to see if I hear a difference..,

I have found no noticeable difference between Q8.00 and Q8.02. Q8.02 just added back a (very) little high-end that was lost in Q8.00.

However, I will adding some of the changes that were made to a few of the AX8 presets to the Axe-Fx II counterparts next week some time? Nothing major, just a few new functions and small improvements.

Back
Top Bottom