Moke's Q8.00 Axe-Fx II Presets Released!

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
All 'Axe-Fx II' presets have been reset and re-tweaked for Firmware Q8.00.

All new orders will now include a separate PDF file for each preset purchased that contains a special 'Link' that directs you to a hidden page for all future (free) updates.

Anyone that already purchased any 'Axe-Fx II' presets can leave me a message on my site telling me which preset(s) you have purchased. After I verify the purchase(s), I will email you an 'Update Page Link' for each preset purchased as quickly as I can.

All 'AX8' presets (and their new 'Update Page Links') will be updated to Q8.00 and added to the site after the official release.
(Sorry for the delay, It's really tough keeping up with the frequent updates)

I can add the 7.01 versions to the new 'Update/Archive' pages if there is interest.

EDIT.... I have added the 7.01 versions of the AX8 presets to the 'Update'Archive' pages. Also added the 'Update'Archive' page links to the AX8 downloads. That way, any new purchases will have the 'Links' for future updates as they come.

Last edited:
Catching up with the older purchases as the emails and messages come pouring in will be time consuming to say the least. So please be patient. The changes in 7.02 (mainly the Comp block) pretty much wreaked many of my presets.

I was unaware that if I added an updated preset to the site, It was not downloadable with the existing download links that the customers received. Those links only link you to the preset as it existed at the time of purchase. I have been trying to get this fixed for a while now with no success. A small disaster for my promise of free updates.

So I was forced to make dozens and dozens of special hidden 'Update/Archive' pages, each with their own 'html' address. Then populate them with the presets and add a PDF file with a 'link' to that particular preset to each future download.

Now to start on the AX8 presets, pages, and links.....:eek::oops:o_O:confused::mad::(;):cool:

Emails are going out nightly. Many of the presets were basically 'broken' after 7.02, so email me so I can get you back working.

Cliff released 8.01. There was a small mistake in all of the amps effecting the high end in 8.00 and changes in the Comp blocks again?............ Not sure how this will impact anything yet? If needed, I will re-work them again, and add them to the site.........:eek::confused::mad:

Last edited:
Just a reminder....... These update links are for presets purchased from my site, not for the older, free versions.;)

Sounds mysterious...
Well, I am planning on expanding some of the services that I offer. Many of which I have been doing all along, but in a limited capacity because of my day job.

Should be up and running 'Full-Time' by the end of this month. Giving me more time for...

Custom presets using dry DI tracks.
Re-working Customer presets.
One-on-one 'Skype' sessions.
Expanding to other modelers?

Oh ya.....many more tones in the store!

Well, I am planning on expanding some of the services that I offer. Many of which I have been doing all along, but in a limited capacity because of my day job.

Should be up and running 'Full-Time' by the end of this month. Giving me more time for...

Custom presets using dry DI tracks.
Re-working Customer presets.
One-on-one 'Skype' sessions.
Expanding to other modelers?

Oh ya.....many more tones in the store!

Sounds great! Reworking presets sounds interesting. Sometimes I have a sound that's "almost" there and I am not sure what it needs.

Hi Moke , bought a few of your presets for 8...very good, like the eruption one & still of the night one very much. Just one question, I have been levelling all my presets with the VU meters, setting them about at the line etc as per various videos on the best way to level presets by turning down amp 1 & 2 volumes ( A & B quick change knobs etc )
Your presets are really loud, way above the black line etc, I have been using the overall output slider ( in axe edit ) on the patch to get the volume down a bit..why are your presets so loud?..sorry if this is a dumb question, I am relatively new, but fremens patches & the factory patches are all a lot quieter etc & yes I can turn them down bit but really as I say was wondering why they come across so loud out of the box so to speak. I have been using the nec ones so no controllers etc ..cheers

Sorted it out a actually, hadn't loaded the cabs ... all good now thanks , excellent presets moke
Just one problem there seems to be a fault on the summer of 69 preset ... it has a clicking / ticking noise in the background on all the scenes , cannot figure out why.. makes it unuseable which is a shame as the tone and sound underneath is really nice... have downloaded it now 3 times and it hasn't got rid of the clicking / ticking noise ... can I have a check on it

Just one problem there seems to be a fault on the summer of 69 preset ... it has a clicking / ticking noise in the background on all the scenes , cannot figure out why.. makes it unuseable which is a shame as the tone and sound underneath is really nice... have downloaded it now 3 times and it hasn't got rid of the clicking / ticking noise ... can I have a check on it
Check for a MIDI Cable running close to an audio cable. Our turn off real-time MIDI.

Sorted it out a actually, hadn't loaded the cabs ... all good now thanks , excellent presets moke

I was going to ask if you were using my cabs? They are typically 5 to 6 dB less than the stock and commercial ones.

As for the 'Summer of '69 preset....What is the CPU at? That one is very close to the max on my 'Mark 1' unit. If you are using USB audio, then it starts to crackle. If that's it.....lower the 'Echo Density' in the reverb block until it goes away, Or change Cab block #2 to 'Normal Res'.

Let me know if that helped?...........Moke

Back
Top Bottom