Modern High Gain Preset Pack - FREE

You keep creating them and I'll keep playing them. Your taste for tone is bang on the money for me. I have a bank reserved for your presets now.:)

I converted these from AX8 to Axe-Fx II and XL+ with Fractool. 8 presets, 4 scenes each. The scenes are setup the way I would use them live. Download link on the video description. Enjoy!

Just tried your presets and they sound awesome. I did a few minor tweaks based on personal preferences (adding reverb and switching to a different delay), now I am having a lot of fun with them. Good job

These are great Leon. I swapped some of the cabs and tweaked a bit but they're great building blocks. The amps are set really nicely.

I'm a big fan of the FET in front too.

Would love to check these out but can't locate the link that Leon is referring to. I clicked on all the links that are under the video but no luck. Could the problem be that I'm not a facebook user? Could someone post a the actual URL ... thanks ... (also check Axe-Change but not there either)

Would love to check these out but can't locate the link that Leon is referring to. I clicked on all the links that are under the video but no luck. Could the problem be that I'm not a facebook user? Could someone post a the actual URL ... thanks ... (also check Axe-Change but not there either)
The link is below the YouTube description

Been trying out these presets on an Axe FX XL, but they all sound like there is a phaser effect going on... I can't figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom