ML Sound Lab: Double Verb

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
I've started creating a new pack that will include some vintage combos in it. The first one is based on a Fender 1971 Twin Reverb. I just finished the sessions for that today and here's a clip made with one random Alloy IR.

It's something completely different to what I've ever done before and I'm in love. I realized that these are the kind of guitar tones you still hear on the radio these days. :)

Are you getting a vintage vibe? I dated the speakers back and they are Oxford 12 inchers.

Last edited:
Did I double take when I saw "ML Sound Lab" and a Fender amp in the same title. Looking forward to getting home to hear this! :D

Hmm...it looked really small and I just assumed it's 10 inches. I'll check it out for you guys. :)

Thanks for the comments guys!

Yeah guys my bad they're 12 inchers. :lol I compared it to another mystery combo that I thought had 12 inchers which had 15 inchers. Thanks for correcting my misknowledge!

The serial code of the speaker starts with 465 which should mean that they're Oxford era speakers.

Yeah guys my bad they're 12 inchers. :lol I compared it to another mystery combo that I thought had 12 inchers which had 15 inchers. Thanks for correcting my misknowledge!

The serial code of the speaker starts with 465 which should mean that they're Oxford era speakers.
ahh... thought so ;) . a Twin with 10 inchers from the 70s would have most likely been modded and sounded different to your clip...

Very nice vintage tone! Maybe Cliff will open up the rest of the memory space in the XL/XL+ models for more IR space! I'm running out of room for favorites in the user cab slots lol

Back
Top Bottom