Mission pedal issue

Shuggahnaut

Hi there!

There is some issue with my spring loaded mission pedal.

I´m running it into the pedal input of the Axe, calibrated it in I/O but when I use it as source ext1 with a wahwah it jumps from 0 to 100 almost instantly with or without auto engage.

Maybe something wrong with the calibration (did it twice)?

Btw. I tried modifying the curve, like suggested in some posts but still nothing happing until the pedal is half way down.

Is the Mission controller configured in the AxeFX as a pedal or a switch? This behavior suggests it's being treated as a switch.

I had the same experience when trying to setup 2 brand new Mission pedals through a RJM Mastermind GT pedal. It appeared as if either *both* pedals had incorrect pots in them (log vs. lin), or the RJM GT was not calibrating correctly. After some absolutely superb customer service from Ron at RJM, it turned out to be completely on the user end (me) ... *two* of the four 90 degree adaptors I was using on my TRS cables [to give my pedal board cleaner cabling paths] were faulty; one hooked into each pedal (grrr). The cables were perfect ... I just had not done a complete job of interrogating the *complete* signal path from the pedals > RJM > AXE. I hope your issue turns out to be as simple as this.

As an aside, the Mission >> RJM GT/22 > Axe integrates as a seamless dream rig!

Back
Top Bottom