Mission Engineering

HerrWolfe

Hello everyone! I have order sp1 expression pedal from Mission about one week ago. I accidentally give wrong bill and ship address. I misplace one number from real address. I did not realize until I recieve confirm email. I call them many times to see about fix. One time somebody answer, he tell me it fix. I try to call back to make sure is fixed next day. I call back so many time and always have to leave message. Not once has I been called back. I not sure I trust company who does not answer phones or call back. I just wants to know you opinions. I see many picture of mission pedal here. What is general experience with company here? In better news, my MFC supposed to come today! I am very excite!

Mission is as trustworthy as Fractal or Matrix. But you will sometime have to accept that inquiries from customers can get into a que. Nothing to worry about (even if it is a nuisance to stand in a shoe without laces).

Mission is as trustworthy as Fractal or Matrix. But you will sometime have to accept that inquiries from customers can get into a que. Nothing to worry about (even if it is a nuisance to stand in a shoe without laces).

Lol Is good way to put it! Thank you my freind for advice!

Remember:

1 - You are calling over the weekend into Monday morning here.
2 - This is California. You must chill, bro. We ease into the week.
3 - Mission is not a big company.There might be one person to handle this stuff. If he or she called in sick, that can slow things down.

If someone calls my company over and over and over, I get irritated. That's just me.

Mission is a great company and will take care of fixing YOUR mistake.

Back
Top Bottom