Mini tuner on FC-6 / FC-12

I’m not sure what you mean. There’s already a tuner on the FC display. What’s the “mini tuner?”
The Axe FX III has little green sharp/flat arrows at the top of the main screen even when not in tuner mode. I'm guessing he means this, but on the FC display.

i don't think the FC should be getting tuner data the entire time personally. from experience, i don't think this will be implemented, so perhaps put an inexpensive tuner on the floor near you and have it running the whole time.

But, just imagine now if the FC LED rings and mini displays turned into a giant strobe like tuner and the ring colors lit up based on sharp/flat. Like night rider! So all aspects of the FC are part of the tuner display, not just the main LCD.

But, just imagine now if the FC LED rings and mini displays turned into a giant strobe like tuner and the ring colors lit up based on sharp/flat. Like night rider! So all aspects of the FC are part of the tuner display, not just the main LCD.
that would be so irritating to me, and wouldn't display the effect status lights.

neat ideas. but might not be useful during a performance.

Just a small, optional, three character ( <o> ) on the top left of the main display

Seems like that would be tough for a lot of people to see, and I don’t think that style of LCD can just display random sizes characters? Think it would of had to have been designed for that ? Might make the whole debate kind of a moot point

Back
Top Bottom