Mini Stereo Amps?

Frac-man

I have two small speakers that sound great with the AX8 even through my cheap 99.99 mono powered 5 ch mixer. BUT I want stereo and hopefully better sound. My speakers are passive so I am looking for a nice small or very small stereo power amp to put on my pedal board and feed my two speakers.
Any ideas??????

i personally haven't seen a power amp or powered mixer with stereo output small enough for a pedal board. while we wait for anyone else to chime in on this, perhaps just peruse sweetwater or musicians friend and search for those things. i don't think there's anything that small though - i check on PA gear frequently.

most power amps are not small enough for a pedal board and you might have to consider keeping it off the pedal board. unless you do something like 2x of the Electro Harmonix 44 magnum power amp pedal. but i've heard mixed reviews on using it for modeling gear.

well money is an issue lol I have two speakers I just need power and if it will stick to my pedal board I am already carting. I want stereo so two powered monitors would be much more

Back
Top Bottom