MIDI programming help needed: FX8+JP2C

I am humbled to ask anyone to help me with a step by step to get this working. I am reading all of the instructions and seem not to get the storing preset in the JP2C part and how to call it up on the FX8. I am happy to pay for someone's time to assist.

Here is an explanation I wrote a little while ago. It is really easy and I think the best way is to attach the channel switching to "Scene's" in the FX8.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...b-and-fx-8-midi-question.138464/#post-1641879

Follow the "JP2C Factory Presets" from the amps manual. The chart shows what turns on for each MIDI PC Value. There are only 15 possible combinations on your amp and 256 possible PC Values, which is why there are multiple numbers for each function.

For Channel 1 on your amp, put in 16 in the "Scene 1 PC" value in FX8 Edit
For Channel 2 and EQ1 on your amp, put in 8 in the "Scene 2 PC" value in FX8 Edit
For Channel 3 and EQ2 on your amp, put in 15 in the "Scene 3 PC" value in FX8 Edit
Etc...

On my TC-50 for some reason when I put in 1 in the "Scene 1 PC" value in FX8 Edit it didn't work so I used 16 for that one.

Obviously you can put the values in whatever "Scene" you want for the amp function. The above is just how I set up my Presets typically. Clean, then mid gain, then high gain order.

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.22.02 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom