Midi potentiometer

Albion

Inspired
Any suggestions on midi potentiometer for on the fly fine tuning?
I would like to buy a kind of midi controller with some potentiometers and connect it to my fm9 to be able to assign to some parameters (eg. bass middle treble gain) for amp like on the fly fine tuning.
Any suggestion?
Luca

I would like to buy a kind of midi controller with some potentiometers and connect it to my fm9 to be able to assign to some parameters (eg. bass middle treble gain) for amp like on the fly fine tuning.
Any suggestion?
Luca
Why not just do that using the knobs A-E on the front of the unit?!

Any suggestion?
Luca

I would definitely use the performance pages. Keep them on your screen when playing and you can adjust the amp settings.
I usually have the top row my amp knobs, the bottom row the scene levels. Easy to adjust on the fly mid gig.

Thanks all guys.
The reason why I would like to use midi controls is that in this way you don’t have to store the result in any preset you use.
With midi you may act like expression controls linker to a parameter. It’s valid for all preset containing that parameter.
I use 2 potentiometers connected to exp pedal 2 and 3 but they are not enough. And in exp 1 I have my exp pedal.
Using midi potentiometers I may use more controls.
iPad could be an option but it’s something to connect and run… a potentiometer is always ready

Just as an example.
These two pots on my pedalboard are always linked as exp pedal 2 and 3 to output volume of output 1 and 2. (Going from 0 to 10)
In this way if I want to modify volume boost for solo I can do it on the fly on all presets that I use separately to front of the house and in my stage monitors. No need to save. Just like an analog potentiometer controlling solo boost.
With this approach I may do the same for other parameters such as eq, drive and so on…
Very convenient during live shows.
IMG_9236.jpeg

Reactions: Rex
Just as an example.
These two pots on my pedalboard are always linked as exp pedal 2 and 3 to output volume of output 1 and 2. (Going from 0 to 10)
In this way if I want to modify volume boost for solo I can do it on the fly on all presets that I use separately to front of the house and in my stage monitors. No need to save. Just like an analog potentiometer controlling solo boost.
With this approach I may do the same for other parameters such as eq, drive and so on…
Very convenient during live shows.
View attachment 120075
Now there’s a heavily modified FS300. :)

Back
Top Bottom