MIDI CC out

andyp13

Power User
Is it possible to sent a CC or PC message from the FM9 to external equipment by pressing a switch…or can MIDI messages only be sent out when changing scenes.

Crack the manual, and read up on Control Switch MIDI. Or search the forum for CS MIDI.
Hi Rex, I haven’t looked at the manual as yet as I don’t own the FM9, just considering but need to know about the MIDI situation etc. to do I assume you don’t know?

Hi Rex, I haven’t looked at the manual as yet as I don’t own the FM9, just considering but need to know about the MIDI situation etc. to do I assume you don’t know?
You don’t get the manual when you buy an FM9. You download it. It’s available to you right now. I figured that you reading it would be more efficient than me typing it for you to read.

I thought you wanted to know how to do this. If you just want a yes or no answer, the answer is “yes.” Control Switch MIDI, mentioned above, can do what you want.

Last edited:
Yes, you can. I use the fm9 to send midi to my iPad but you’ll need a midi to Bluetooth adaptor or you can do it over a regular midi cable to you midi device.

Back
Top Bottom