Wish MIDI Block ease of use

It would save SO much time if there was some increased functionality when using Axe Edit to customize the MIDI block. Commands like copy current scene to all, copy current scene to end, clear all scenes, ability to copy/paste a scene to a different scene, ect. I LOVE the MIDI block but I'm spending way too much time getting it to do what I want.

It would save SO much time if there was some increased functionality when using Axe Edit to customize the MIDI block. Commands like copy current scene to all, copy current scene to end, clear all scenes, ability to copy/paste a scene to a different scene, ect. I LOVE the MIDI block but I'm spending way too much time getting it to do what I want.
Moving this to the Axe-Edit subforum.

That's a great idea. I use the midi block all the time as well and I'd love a "copy scene to all" feature in there.

Back
Top Bottom