AFIII Michael Schenker Riffs

That Captain Nemo riff is one of the weirdest riffs I've ever had to learn. Took about 5 times as long to film that part as the rest combined!

May be a weird syncopated riff but you made it look effortless...I never could get both hands is synch for that tune...I’d say you nailed it!

Seriously Leon, you always make everything look easy and we all benefit from your posts. I’m always learning something anytime you start a thread. Thank you!

Nice. Michael is still my favourite guitarist.
i was asked to play with Ted McKenna and Chris Glenn at the first Cozy Powell tribute gig which sadly ended up being Ted McKenna’s last ever gig.
We were there to cover the MSG part of the gig.
I used my AX8 straight to pa and monitors. No rehearsals. just a run through at soundcheck. Sorry it’s only mobile phone footage.

Thanks for the video as well as the presets, Leon! Schenker was one of my biggest heros when I first picked up the guitar way back when. Good to see he's acknowledged and appreciated after all these years! Thanks again!!

Nice. Michael is still my favourite guitarist.
i was asked to play with Ted McKenna and Chris Glenn at the first Cozy Powell tribute gig which sadly ended up being Ted McKenna’s last ever gig.
We were there to cover the MSG part of the gig.
I used my AX8 straight to pa and monitors. No rehearsals. just a run through at soundcheck. Sorry it’s only mobile phone footage.

This is awesome!

Strangers in the Night is still after all these years probably my #1 live album . Of course Rock Bottom is epic but when I heard this version of Lights Out it crushed me .. Thanks again for recognizing his amazing talents -

Strangers in the Night is still after all these years probably my #1 live album . Of course Rock Bottom is epic but when I heard this version of Lights Out it crushed me .. Thanks again for recognizing his amazing talents -

lights out in chicago .

Back
Top Bottom