Michael Dolce Axe Fx patch sharing

Awesome Michael! I'll be watching for sure. It would be great if you could upload that tele patch at the start of your video.

Cheers

Steve

Hi redburst21, no problem at all.Im hoping to get some you tube clips up on the forum as the show kicks through for the international guys stay tuned:D

+1 Also can't find anything about it on the site.
Hi guys just go to my contacts tab on my website send me an email i'll send the link
cheers.
Michael
I'll be pulling down last nights patches after tonights show so any of you that want the patches, now is your chance!

IMO, as to me, if you wanted to share the patches, you'd simply do it, here, as other good guys and guitar players did.

right here, on this forum.

yek for example and other people. a great applause to those guys, btw.

there's no need to do some 'bait auctions' thing. send email, see my show, subscribe to my newsletters, etc. blah...

IMO, as to me, if you wanted to share the patches, you'd simply do it, here, as other good guys and guitar players did.

right here, on this forum.

yek for example and other people. a great applause to those guys, btw.

there's no need to do some 'bait auctions' thing. send email, see my show, subscribe to my newsletters, etc. blah...

Hahaha it's guys like you that turn me and others away from a great forum as this one .All we want to do is share our knowledge.
Nothing wrong with what I'm doing!Im giving everyone the opportunity to hear the axe fx in a "REAL" environment.It ain't my show its THE VOICE.If I want to share my 500 patches with everyone then I can do it the way I'd like to do it .if you don't like it, go away please!

Thanks Michael - patches downloaded and I will hopefully be able to try them out tonight.

Subscribing also gives access to some great lessons on Michaels site. I've only looked at one - the Blues in G - but it's killer.

Thanks Michael - patches downloaded and I will hopefully be able to try them out tonight.

Subscribing also gives access to some great lessons on Michaels site. I've only looked at one - the Blues in G - but it's killer.

Thanks stevoc321 appreciate the kind words enjoy!

I've just subscribed and downloaded the presets. Will report back tomorrow after I've had a tinker

:D Love it when people complain about getting free stuff!

I've subscribed, and have also noted that the subscription gives you access to some great content on Michael's site, so NO, it is not just pure bait for your email address.

Kudos to any professional artist who shares their presets, no matter what the method.

Hi guys show 2 patches are ready to go plus the country patch I did on the you tube clip .
For those of you who have already subscribed to my newsletter and want the new patches all you need to do is change the the number 201 in the link to 202 you should get straight on.
If anyone is interested in the patches visit Newsletter | Michael Dolce Music subscribe to my newsletter and send me a message
Thank you for all your kind words and support it means a lot ,truly.
The patches will make more sense if you go on iTunes and listen to the samples of the recordings we did live in studio with the artists.Type in The Voice Australia then the song title of the patch !
Cheers
Michael

Back
Top Bottom