MFC101 + FCB1010

bammbamm

Experienced
I'm wondering if the Behringer FCB1010 midi controller can be used as sort of an expansion to the MFC101. The buttons seems like they can be used as extra external switches and we can use the expression pedals. Is this possible or are there some hurdles? One problem I see is that the FCB1010 will need a power source. I don't have the MFC101 but I am thinking about getting one.

Sorry to resurrect an older thread, but I have an FCB just taking up space and was wondering the same thing.

Anybody using the MFC and a FCB as sort of an expansion?? Adding CC switches???

??

I own both, so here the results, experimenting with these simultaneously:

Plug in the FCB1010 into the MIDI in of the MFC: You can adress PC changes to the MFC & AXE-FX. NO #CC`s and/or values .... this is logical to what the manual sayin.

BUT:
Pluggin the FCB1010 directly to the MIDI in of the AXE FX & simultaneously the MFC through Extension (CAT) to the AXE FX II, you`ll get the extension, you asked for:

Both controllers work independent from each other correspondanding simultaneously with the axe fx. If you have UnO for the MFC, this means for example:

- 5 PC switches (FCB1010)
- 17+5 IA Switches (MFC + FCB)
- 2 Expressions added to the 4, the MFC support (FCB)

.... I have checked it - much fun, but TOO BIG on small stages ;)

Thanks Morphosis!!! Excellent info from your use ............ much to consider now .......... potential >0 ;-p

Back
Top Bottom