MFC Status

runway11

Inspired
FAS:

Just wanted to see if potential customers can have a brief stock status like the one you provided a few months back. We just want to know when to expect the invites to buy to start going out again, if possible. I know you guys are busy, but this would help, at least me, to make some decisions. No specifics, we just need to get something.

We're back on track with MFCs. We expect to re-open the store and resume sending invites to those on the wait list within a few days.

any estimate as to how long this list is? I just added my name to it. I see posts (for other products) saying 'there's a 2-3 month wait' etc... I don't know where they get that information, but how far out is this estimated wait? 2 months? 10 months?

Shipment arrived yesterday afternoon. Needs to be unpacked, tested, programmed, etc. and then we can start sending out invites.

Oh boy, I am gonna be hitting site like crazy now. I am one that had already got an invite I just didn't know it until I went to clean out my spam folder, some how it went there. Thanks Cliff.

Last edited:
Several invites went out yesterday and today. I got mine and went on the list in the early Spring. Cannot remember exact date.

Back
Top Bottom