MFC screen on outside stages....

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
Hi everyone, just a quick question. I'm thinking about buying an MFC and was wondering if there's any screen visibility issues on outside Stages with bright sunlight ? We have a lot of outside shows all summer....

Hi everyone, just a quick question. I'm thinking about buying an MFC and was wondering if there's any screen visibility issues on outside Stages with bright sunlight ? We have a lot of outside shows all summer....

I've been using it for a lot of outdoor shows this summer, and I'm happy to say it looks fabulous in full sun. I can see the display and all of the LEDs easily. The other guitarist has a Control2 controller for a Digitech GSP1101, and you can't see the display at all. The Control2 expression pedal also doesn't work right if sun is shining at a low angle to the board. I am very happy with my MFC-101. If you're thinking about buying one, you won't be sorry. There is an amazing amount of flexibility with that unit, and it's built like a tank.

I live in TX. We have enough sun to burn a marshmallow in mid-air. I have no problem seeing the screen outside. if you have difficulty seeing it, hire a bass player that loves his beer, and if you position him correctly, you can play in the shade.

Back
Top Bottom