MFC Price

For a version with the updated features, I think many people would be willing to pay for it. An advanced, dedicated Axe FX controller with updated, dedicated features and functions.

Either way, the price drop on the MFC is quite welcome to those needing one, and it's an excellent controller for the Axe FX.

I would venture to guess that FAS is singularly focused the blockbuster AX8 product and that their resources are aligned with that success rather than an updated MFC for the immediate future.

Wanted to add to this posting, I recently contacted FAS, and questioned them about the price drop, and they kindly responded to me saying that "Since we're in a good position, we are being nice to our customers, and offering a $100.00 off". Just asked the same curious question, regarding newer products, and Matt said there's no plans at the current time to re-design a newer MFC. I had that same question in my head as soon as I seen the price drop.

Great to know! And thanks for posting. I can officially stop speculating about that.

So, I wonder if there's any chance of including some of the AX8 features in the MFC-101?

Great to know! And thanks for posting. I can officially stop speculating about that.

So, I wonder if there's any chance of including some of the AX8 features in the MFC-101?

Well, the MFC doesn't have any signal processing circuitry but new firmware could likely add a few nice things. I've been considering providing a USB mod kit, or even doing a USB mod for the MFC-101 customers but I'm not sure how much interest there'd be. Just so one can plug it directly into the computer with a USB cable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom