MFC Labels! Big update! Control sets released, new Surrounds, new Text Labels!

fcb1010 nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnada?

Oh man... I know... I suck!!

The absolutely ridiculous thing here is that they are DONE and have been for some time... I just haven't had the time to sort out the pages and put them up on the website.

You know what, I'm going to do it. No more procrastinating. That's it man. If I don't have them up and available for sale on the website by the end of this weekend.....

:)

I'll jump on the bandwagon and also praise Sukh and Pedalboardlabels.com for their exceptional product and service. I recently ordered the surrounds and text labels for my MFC-101. The order was processed quickly and I received them in just a couple of weeks. They are very easy to set up and look great. The text size is perfect for being able to clearly read the pedal function. Honestly, the hardest part of the whole transaction was just trying to determine which theme I wanted! They all look great, but something about the Fractal theme roped me in so I ended up going with it.

Thanks Sukh - I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

I'll jump on the bandwagon and also praise Sukh and Pedalboardlabels.com for their exceptional product and service. I recently ordered the surrounds and text labels for my MFC-101. The order was processed quickly and I received them in just a couple of weeks. They are very easy to set up and look great. The text size is perfect for being able to clearly read the pedal function. Honestly, the hardest part of the whole transaction was just trying to determine which theme I wanted! They all look great, but something about the Fractal theme roped me in so I ended up going with it.

Thanks Sukh - I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Thank you so much for the very kind words and review. Really pleased you like your KickTags and really appreciate you taking the time to write.

Keep in touch mate!
Sukh

I got my KickTags last week too, and find them really awesome! bewared canadians, customs seem to like looking at the package, even if it has a tracking number. still worth the wait ;)

Thanks again Sukh!

I got my KickTags last week too, and find them really awesome! bewared canadians, customs seem to like looking at the package, even if it has a tracking number. still worth the wait ;)

Thanks again Sukh!

You're very welcome my Canadian friend - thanks so much for your support man and hope to speak to you soon.

Cheers!

(btw - you think the customs officials could just be curious guitar players? Hope they didn't screw around with your package too much :) )

Soooooo??? :p

Oh man... I know... I suck!!

The absolutely ridiculous thing here is that they are DONE and have been for some time... I just haven't had the time to sort out the pages and put them up on the website.

You know what, I'm going to do it. No more procrastinating. That's it man. If I don't have them up and available for sale on the website by the end of this weekend.....

:)

Are the new updates & sets for the MFC? And if so, can you give me a timeline? I'm ready to order now.

Hey bro! No man, that post was from way back about some updates we had in June/July.

We're ALWAYS working on something, but right now what's on the site is what we have.

We're still working on some pedal-style things (I know, I know! Had a couple of false starts - won't release them until I'm happy with them), so if there's something you like, please go for it, if there is something specific you WOULD like or are interested to know more about, please feel free to drop us a mail at any time and I'll happily chat over a beer / tea with you on email.

Cheers!
Sukh

(the-dudes@pedalboardlabels.com)

Yeah, FCB1010! That's what I was talking about, and it's been two weekends. I suggest you spend more time getting those up for sale and less time learning bar jokes ;)

Yeah, FCB1010! That's what I was talking about, and it's been two weekends. I suggest you spend more time getting those up for sale and less time learning bar jokes ;)

So this old man was sipping a beer while sitting in the garden with his wife and he says "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you". His wife asks "Is that you talking, or the beer?". He replies "Its me, talking to the beer" :)

I thangyou.

(oh, and the FCB labels should be up fairly soon-ish - the pages are all done, just need a little tidying up :) )

Space Ad.jpgFractal Art Ad.jpgGrunge Metal Ad.jpgZen Metal Ad.jpgSubtle Ad.jpgMolten .jpg

Attachments

• Space Ad.jpg
    Space Ad.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 26
Ordered my MFC-101 psychedelic surrounds, 20 x glow labels and control surrounds last night 10 mins after ordering my MFC and Mission SP-1. This is gonna be a great winter of playing!

Those look great! Looking forward to ordering a set :) Good joke, btw :p

So this old man was sipping a beer while sitting in the garden with his wife and he says "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you". His wife asks "Is that you talking, or the beer?". He replies "Its me, talking to the beer" :)

I thangyou.

(oh, and the FCB labels should be up fairly soon-ish - the pages are all done, just need a little tidying up :) )

View attachment 6999View attachment 7001View attachment 7002View attachment 7003View attachment 7004View attachment 7005

I thangyou.

View attachment 6999View attachment 7001View attachment 7002View attachment 7003View attachment 7004View attachment 7005

SO THIS DUDE WALKS INTO A BAR AND SAYS , OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH.

Back
Top Bottom