MFC-Edit v5.0 release January 1st, 2016

bwanagary

Administrator
The new year's MFC-Edit release marks a milestone with version 5.0. When we made the very first version of MFC-Edit I never thought that there would be a version 5.0 and so many users. This release has a couple of theme-related bugs fixed and a Preferences option off the File menu instead of the rather "crowded" EXTRAS page. This is to make provision for further user-selected preferences in the program.

Thank you all for your support since it's release - it has been truly satisfying to serve such a gracious community.

I want to wish you all the best year ever for 2016.

-Gary

Thanks, and you're welcome.

I'm angling for that coveted "Wife of Sleestak Seal of Approval" you mentioned in an earlier post :D
Nominations for now being accepted for the 2016 "WoSSoP" awards. I have pointed out to Wife-of-Sleestak that I'm doing a lot less pedalboard tapdancing now that I can conveniently organize my set lists in advance. Fair warning : you're up against competition from Sukh, as my wife has already commented how the new Kicktags are impressively fancy and glowy. :)

Seriously : In the Fractal Audio ecosystem, the combination of AxeFC + MFC-101 is incredibly powerful and flexible. MFC-Edit takes the already-amazing, highly usable MFC pedal to a new level, and greatly simplifies the management of its deep control functionality. The newest version of this software is gorgeous, well organized, and intuitive. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom