MFC 3.05 doesn´t work with FW Q 2.0?

Hubi

Experienced
Hi,

i had to repair my AxeFx II MkII last week with a recovery eprom, works now 100% on FW Q 2.0.

But I had my MFC with FW 3.05 in the truck, so this night at the first show it didn´t work with scenes.

My thoughts:

- Is it only the old Firmware of the MFC, which doesn´t work with new lates Qantum? Do I have to update?

- With the recovery eprom i did a big step from FW 0.0 to the newest Firmware. Maybe the AxeFx hasn´t learn how to control it with the MFC?
I can switch the scenes at the frontpanel with knob A.
Cabel works well, MFC is in AxeFx Mode II and Expansion at Midisetup.

Using edit and exit at the MFC changes my last preset i used - it goes to 0, not the last preset I used before.

What can be wrong at the setup of the MFC ( I had to play with the Ultra last week, so I did a few steps on the board)?

You need to put 3.08 on the MFC. You were getting lucky it's worked this far along.

Ok.........the solution has been found.

Last week when I switched to the Ultra - Midi - setup........This "killed" the IA - setup for the switches 1- 5 (scenes), it´s going to "none".

Something which couldn´t remember last night at the gig. I was always searching at "setup".
To much updating at the AxeFx - I have forgotten how the MFC works..........no manual at the gig.

But it works well now with 3.05 and FW Q 2.0 - no problem here, so I will play tonight again with this setup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom