MFC-101 Wait List Update Report

On the MFC-101 waitlist since 30 JUL 2008. Purchased MFC-101 for full price in FEB 2011. Refunded US$100 by Fractal Audio Systems in MAR 2011.

On the MFC-101 waitlist since 30 JUL 2008. Purchased MFC-101 for full price in FEB 2011. Refunded US$100 by Fractal Audio Systems in MAR 2011.
WTF?

I got on the list a few weeks before this, got email and purchased in March. I would have purchased at full price if I had a clue there would be a refund?

WTF?

I got on the list a few weeks before this, got email and purchased in March. I would have purchased at full price if I had a clue there would be a refund?
Probably only works if you bought shortly before email came.

On the list 5/26/10 ... got the email tonight and ordered tonight ... didn't expect it so soon based on where the list was just a few weeks ago ... so hang in there, there is light at the end of the tunnel ...

I got on the list 8/2/10. Looks like i won't have to wait too much longer. :) Ready to order as soon as i get the email.

Mark

Got on list July 2010. Got email today. Already purchased one of the first few available. So, someone else should be getting an email shortly.

noneal, You should send Fractal an email, it looks like they skipped over you....

Hey, I just realized that now I've been skipped over too! I got on the list 4/27/09. Oh well, recent unemployment has put it out of reach for the near future anyway. How long is the coupon good for?

Over 2100 views of this thread, I think I'm responsible for 1500 of them. Anyone else still waiting?

Anyone know what the deal is with this list now. Would appear they got to people on the list from July 2010, i'm on the list since August 2010 and not heard anything. Did email about it but no response.

Well, i had one in my cart the other day and t was bought out from under me. Emailed fractal and they said they are getting a new shipment in next week

Back
Top Bottom