MFC 101 update ?

Well, I have to say this, and for those it offends(you all know who you are), oh well. I have been playing guitar for 35+ years, and own some very nice gear, stuff that requires time to save for. I own 60's telecasters, three 60's stratocasters, and many vintage guitar pedals, and high quality hiwatt amps, and cabs. All this stuff took time to acquire, and knowledge to achieve great sound. I have to say without hesitation, the axe-fx is a wonderful piece of gear, now I do not own one but the guitar player in my band does, and I will be buying one. I will buy this because of the power of this product, and what it can do, and it is amazing. Now my buddy Jeff and I also find something equaling amazing, how this product can take grown adults and turn them into spoiled children(and you know who you are), spitting on the company that offered such a great piece of equipment, maybe you should go back to your digitech pedals, and your line 6 stuff, at least you would have pedal. I have never met Cliff, but I have met Tom, and he is a stand up guy, a business man, and I'm sure both Tom and Cliff are working around the clock, so all you whiners can have your precious pedal. And to all of you who are patient, or have come up with your own pedal, KUDOS to you, you are adults, people I wound want in my band, or to know. Cliff I have never met you, but thanks you are a brilliant man, and good job and keep up the good work. And Cliff, if I were you(and I'm not), I would make a Santa's list and put all the naughty children on the bottom of the MFC 101 list.
Good luck :~)

I have to agree with the last three posts and would like to add that during the summer months in the North, people take vacation time. Yep it happens, and getting anything done during those months is much slower.

count_chocolat said:
I have to agree with the last three posts and would like to add that during the summer months in the North, people take vacation time. Yep it happens, and getting anything done during those months is much slower.

That's because we only get 3 nice months a year!

Sidivan said:
count_chocolat said:

That's because we only get 3 nice months a year!

I feel ya Sidivan! I used to live in Minot before I moved to Florida... :cool:

Ahh, the defining roar of silence... so familiar, yet unsettling. Like a lone sniper sitting in his hide. Waiting, concentrating, hoping, but longing for it to be over. Always struggling to be alert. Trying to focus on the mission. Fearful that he won’t be ready when the moment comes. In some deep recesses of his mind, he is afraid for his life. But, prominent in his consciousness he is afraid to miss his opportunity. Not afraid he will miss the shot, afraid he will fade, afraid fatigue will erode his concentration. He is afraid he won’t have the presence of mind to pull the trigger. The waiting is tedious. Minutes seem like hours. Hours are like weeks. Only the passing of daylight from the sky hint a how long he has been singularly fixated on his still hidden quarry. Food and water only serve to sustain his motionless presence. He waits endlessly…because he wants to jump from one preset to the next without turning that stupid dial. He even starts to second guess himself and the team. “Did even get an email back from Danielle?”, he wonders. “What if I’m not even on the damn waiting list? Shit! I could be out here for nothing.”, his mind ponders. He fights the urge to move and explore his worst fears. He waits…he just waits.

DeVille said:
Ahh, the defining roar of silence... so familiar, yet unsettling. Like a lone sniper sitting in his hide. Waiting, concentrating, hoping, but longing for it to be over. Always struggling to be alert. Trying to focus on the mission. Fearful that he won’t be ready when the moment comes. In some deep recesses of his mind, he is afraid for his life. But, prominent in his consciousness he is afraid to miss his opportunity. Not afraid he will miss the shot, afraid he will fade, afraid fatigue will erode his concentration. He is afraid he won’t have the presence of mind to pull the trigger. The waiting is tedious. Minutes seem like hours. Hours are like weeks. Only the passing of daylight from the sky hint a how long he has been singularly fixated on his still hidden quarry. Food and water only serve to sustain his motionless presence. He waits endlessly…because he wants to jump from one preset to the next without turning that stupid dial. He even starts to second guess himself and the team. “Did even get an email back from Danielle?”, he wonders. “What if I’m not even on the damn waiting list? Shit! I could be out here for nothing.”, his mind ponders. He fights the urge to move and explore his worst fears. He waits…he just waits.
"Minutes seem like hours. Hours are like weeks." and your penis is starting to itch like crazy cuz you didn't want to waver from the mission and take a minute to pee... so you just peed on yourself. And now your manhood itches like crazy... but you can't take your finger off the trigger because you may miss your mark... you may miss your chance to complete your mission... so you just peed on yourself...

Ummm....

Ahhhh, nevermind.

As you were...

IMG_4522.jpg

well i aint saying nothing , cause every time i do i get flamed.

So i will just let the "silence " speak for its self.

be sides this thread should have died a long time ago

I think it's a Lin*6... very fitting representation of how they sit tonally... :lol:
( wow... did I SAY that !!?? ) ;)

under-exposed maybe.........I'm assuming it was taken in North America and not Australia or something.

of course this is not the arachnid identifier thread. Anyone wondering how many MFC's will be in the first shipment....enough for everyone on the waiting list? or will they come in waves for all of us eager stringers.
By the end of next week, hopefully all questions will be answered and the new thread will be all about optimizing our expression pedals...Also wondering if there will also be updates to firmware, presets and Axe-edit to go along with this blessed event. hmmmm :roll:

I *believe* Cliff said that most of the people would be covered in the first shipment, but the rest would be covered in the second shipment...

Back
Top Bottom