MFC 101 update ?

At this point, I would honestly be thrilled with just knowing an official price for this. Even if it is a month or two (at best) off from actually being released for sale, having a specific price in mind would allow me to fully know how much I have to save up in the coming months so I can buy one early on in the release!

email from sales (direct copy)

Confirmed. Price is still TBD but I think they were saying $599.

Thanks,
Danielle

Sent: Tue, May 25, 2010 2:02:15 PM
Subject: MFC-101 waiting list
Put me on the waiting list for the imminent release of the MFC-101 foot controller. What is the expected price?
Sincerely, happy Ultra owner,

I've never waited this long for anything in my life! Fractal has enriched me with new respect for the virtue of patience.

I totally agree Muris... but at $599 I can live with only a slight beating from my wife... at the $799 range, you will be reading my obituary... ;)

flyingfadr said:
I totally agree Muris... but at $599 I can live with only a slight beating from my wife... at the $799 range, you will be reading my obituary... ;)

Going once...going twice...sold for 699$ to the gentleman with boxing wife. :D

I honestly feel thar after dropping 2k of my hard earnend money fractal could have done a better job of getting the MFC-101
out to us alot sooner.
As well as being more responsive and at least sending a reply to those of us who have been asked to be on waithing list. :oops: :oops: :x

I think since I bought this outstanding equipment with unsurpassed support of my own volition with full awareness in advance of the lack of a foot controller that not only should they give me one free, but that it should have been done 6 months ago, and that Cliff should come and repaint my house.

...oh and pay all my medical bills also. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be so happy to finally get mine when it comes. In the meantime, I sure am enjoying playing, tweaking, and learning.

-J

Oh, and I agree. Muris is a hoot. In fact this whole thread is a riot!

I think since I bought this outstanding equipment with unsurpassed support of my own volition with full awareness in advance of the lack of a foot controller that not only should they give me one free, but that it should have been done 6 months ago, and that Cliff should come and repaint my house.

...oh and pay all my medical bills also. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be so happy to finally get mine when it comes. In the meantime, I sure am enjoying playing, tweaking, and learning.

-J

Oh, and I agree. Muris is a hoot. In fact this whole thread is a riot!

LOL... if they give it FREE, I'd be ALL over it ... LOL !!

Truth be told, i already have a MIDI controller that works fine, but could be easily swayed to purchase the MFC-101 for some cool added functionality.... guess the $599 rumor is stuck in my head, and being a cheap bastage..... LOL

If you had to pay extra for support, from what I've seen and heard, there'd be noone better and more deserving than Cliff.... I don't think I've ever seen a company stand behind, and give PERSONAL attention to any problem that has arisen, in the way that Cliff has... I don't think anyone here doubts that the hold-up on the MFC-101 is due to Cliff getting it right the First time..

Do you think that a man with THAT much going on upstairs gets any sleep ??

By the way, I have more info about the MFC-101 from my visit to Fractal Audio Systems yesterday. There was no MFC-101 around that i saw. But, Cliff did tell me a little about it. It will not be offered with the blue display. He confirmed for me that he's going strictly with green display windows because the blue ones are often hard to see in bright light (i.e. outside or similar circumstances). The colored LED's on the IA switches toggle between, red, green, and off. He said that in "Axe FX mode", you pretty much don't have to program it. He also confirmed that the expansion slot is in there for future upgrade to a larger board with more switches. Again, i didn't see one, but it sounds like the bee's knees.

...Oh, and for those of you wondering what I meant by "around the corner" when I was talking about when Cliff was to receive the first batch, I was reluctant to pin Cliff down here on what he said. So, "around the corner" was my phrase (not his). But, if memory serves correctly, he said either next week or the week after. i forget, exactly. Don't hold me to it. And, don't hold Cliff to it. I forget the exact words he used, but I think he said he was either scheduled to receive the first batch next week or in 2 weeks. Either way, it sounded imminent. I thought, "Wow - Finally. I can't wait."

That's good to know , thanks !!
But are you SURE you are not a paid representative of Cliff paid to make us go NUTS for another "week or two" ??!!!?? LOL..

Thanks for the update !!

Regarding the red/green LEDs
I'm colour blind...along with 8% of other men, and I dont see the difference between them. Green/White or something like that would be far better.

dirtypurple said:
Regarding the red/green LEDs
I'm colour blind...along with 8% of other men, and I dont see the difference between them. Green/White or something like that would be far better.

:shock: What happens when you're driving and come to some traffic lights? ;)

flyingfadr said:
LOL... if they give it FREE, I'd be ALL over it ... LOL !!

Truth be told, i already have a MIDI controller that works fine, but could be easily swayed to purchase the MFC-101 for some cool added functionality.... guess the $599 rumor is stuck in my head, and being a cheap bastage..... LOL

If you had to pay extra for support, from what I've seen and heard, there'd be noone better and more deserving than Cliff.... I don't think I've ever seen a company stand behind, and give PERSONAL attention to any problem that has arisen, in the way that Cliff has... I don't think anyone here doubts that the hold-up on the MFC-101 is due to Cliff getting it right the First time..

Do you think that a man with THAT much going on upstairs gets any sleep ??

Change the rumor in your head to $1599. Then when it is announced it will be such an awesome bargain! :)

My wife and I have an unspoken agreement. As long as we can pay our bills, she doesn't say anything about my guitars and I don't say anything about her shoes!

-J

jumperboy said:
My wife and I have an unspoken agreement. As long as we can pay our bills, she doesn't say anything about my guitars and I don't say anything about her shoes!

-J
+1 :)

[quote="jumperboy
-J[/quote]

Yeh...what is it with those shoes.
I recently tidied up my wife's closet & found a stash of new shoes with the tags still attached.
They've obviously been there for some time.
Don't get me going on handbags.....anyhow, back to the MFC.

jumperboy said:

-J

What ? Did you marry Imelda Marcos ??!!?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom