MFC 101 update ?

The MFC-101 officially debuted at the amp show this past weekend. The "paper labels" on the buttons were simply done by Matt so we could remember what button was what. The unit itself has silkscreened numbers under each button.

The unit is fully operational. There was no "resetting" or whatever that someone else posted. We were switching back and forth between the foot controller and the editor so we had to move the cables back and forth

FractalAudio said:
The MFC-101 officially debuted at the amp show this past weekend. The "paper labels" on the buttons were simply done by Matt so we could remember what button was what. The unit itself has silkscreened numbers under each button.

The unit is fully operational. There was no "resetting" or whatever that someone else posted. We were switching back and forth between the foot controller and the editor so we had to move the cables back and forth

...so when is version 2.0 coming out?

I KID I KID!!! :lol:

-J

FractalAudio said:

Thanks Cliff.

looking forward to seeing what you have conjoured up.

FractalAudio said:

No more beta versions, awesome!

So when is going to be available for purchase and at what price? :)

FractalAudio said:
We were switching back and forth between the foot controller and the editor so we had to move the cables back and forth

Bummer... was hoping it would work seamlessly WITH the editor...

Damn it! You guys scared him away. Now he won’t come back for another seven years.
It’s becoming hard to believe that the leprechaun is ever gonna trade us his unicorn for our magic beans... :cry: .

Please come back Fractal Audio Fairy. We're sorry.

DeVille said:
Damn it! You guys scared him away. Now he won’t come back for another seven years.
It’s becoming hard to believe that the leprechaun is ever gonna trade us his unicorn for our magic beans... :cry: .

Please come back Fractal Audio Fairy. We're sorry.

HAHAHAHA!!!

I love this thread!

-J

FractalAudio said:

Is this really the official announcement? Basically this says that the MFC101 was at the show and that's it. I thought the "official" announcement was going to tell us about it's availability...as in...when? Not to take away from what some have said they heard at the show about the actual shipping/release date, but I think the "official" announcement should come from Fractal. So now we know that there was a controller at the show and it may be available for purchase at some point in the future. I have some money. I will announce how I am going to spend it at some point in the future. ...stay tuned. :roll:

yeah... announcement with dedicated webpage, specs, PICTURES, info, manual downloads... stuff to DROOL over for 30-60 days..

AND FRACTAL T-SHIRTS !!!! want it... need it... LOL

I gave up on the MFC 101 ....... Liquid Foot too, the guy does not return E mails ...... Its the Ground Control Pro for me, Sorry FAS, I really am having a blast with my Ultra but I am just not waiting another 60 days for a Foot controller.

Sorry, but keep up the amazing work !!!!!

Scott

Found this on a forum (musicplayers.com) from someone who saw the MFC-101 at the amp show in NY this weekend. I hope it's ok to post it. Looks wicked!!!!! :mrgreen:

FractalMFC-101_controller.jpg

thank you very much for the picture! I must admit i think it looked better without that metal (?) frame around the display... it looked more "pro-gear" now its more like some line 6 controller... hope i dont get bashed for saying that :oops: (ducks)

Considering this is not a Fractal supplied picture, it could be:
1) a prototype version (ie, not being produced)
2) a photoshop version (ie, not real)
3) a combination of the above

YMMV, my $.02, etc, etc (especially regarding this topic)

Back
Top Bottom