MFC 101 update ?

Wizard9 said:
I hope it is before the end of the world (2012)! :p
2012!!! That means MFC stands for Mayan Foreboding Calendar! :shock: The prophecy is about to come true!
...only one way to save the earth... make sure to select "canada post" shipping.

From Fractal's FB page:

Fractal Audio Come try the Axe-Fx Ultra and Atomic Reactor FR (Feel free to bring your own guitar!) We'll be demo'ing the MFC-101 midi foot controller and making an announcement at the show about its imminent availability. Free T-shirt to the first show guest each day to mention our secret password (announced on FB and Twitter the day of the show).

2010 New York Amp Show
Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 10:00am
Embassy Suites Hotel , Piscataway, NJ

Anxiously awaiting June 5!! I have a GCP now that suits me just fine, but when this actually becomes available, I will gladly get rid of the GCP for the MFC101!

well since i am the daddy of this thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes i will be the first to try the MFC 101

( right, in m wildest dreams)

Ill just be like every one else and buy one. Saddly though when the MFC 101 does come available this thread will surley die.
This thread has been one of the longest running , most veiwed on the forum. I want to thank each and every one for your comments and thoughts.

I also want to thank the guys at factal audio because as of March 29 2010 , 232 post and 14,907 veiws you never took the time to give any of us 1 update on the MFC-101 :eek: :eek: :eek:

And as much my comments might upset some of my fellow fourm members, Well the numbers speak for themselves and thats just the facts :eek: :eek: :eek:

It wouldn't surprise me if Cliff offered a little discount to people who've been on the waiting list for a long time. I'm not saying I expect it or have heard that he might. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he did. His customer service has been pretty sweet I think most would agree.

wnlively said:
I also want to thank the guys at factal audio because as of March 29 2010 , 232 post and 14,907 veiws you never ...[gave] us 1 update on the MFC-101 :eek: :eek: :eek:

I agree! I think it must have taken an immense amount of restraint and self control, but they did the right thing by not feeding any more speculation until they could deliver the goods. Kudo's for the team and for their discipline of not getting sidetracked from the actual work of bringing the product to market.

I'm sure there will be room for improvement on the first version, and I hope they don't get discouraged by the few posts to come that will point out each flaw or perceived flaw in the MFC. I can just see it now, "What took so long to bring this out? It should have [my preferred feature]. I can't believe I had to wait [slightly (or grossly) exaggerated amount of time] for this!" :roll:

This thread has been so much fun. I think the picture of the foot making adjustments is a classic, and should somehow be honored! It still makes me laugh!

Like everyone else, I will be checking this board (this thread) and the fractal news site all weekend for tidbits of information!

-J

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :?: :?: :?: :?: :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom