MFC-101 Pedalboard Live COVER

npdcoremetal

Inspired
Does anyone here use a cover for their MFC or pedal board during live applications a see through type cover. I was thinking of using a clear plastic bag, but I tought someone on hear may have a better sollution.

It might actually be cool if someone would manufacture a labeling system that was a cover for the entire unit. It would be easy to take the whole thing on and off, switch labels around, etc.

That's an interesting idea to keep it looking good. (Even if it is inside a case) prevents any possible spill accidents from drunk patrons. I know there is a place called Joan's Fabrics that sells plastic by the yard. Its more or less a big sewing store. Have not looked recently but I think they have a couple different types and thicknesses.

I saw a picture awhile ago with seran wrap covering their board, I thought that was pretty ingenious. That seemed pretty extreme, but I can see where that might be needed for sure.

Just as a side note, which is kind of related to this topic, but not completely:
Have you thought about an insurance on your MFC?
You might take a look on that. As the MFC is not that expensive compared to the axe (which can be locked in the rack, at least), it might not cost more than some minor $s per month.

Back
Top Bottom