MFC 101 Mk3 frozen

vinnyburns

Experienced
Just turned my system on today and all the LED's on the MFC 101 Mk3 are lit and frozen
Any ideas. Rehearsing for a show we have coming up and need this for Sunday :-(
Was working perfectly all week.

So, did my get get moved?

I've seen this before with an Axe-Fx II Mark II and the MFC-101 Mark III using a long Etherncon/Ethernet/RJ45 cable. Changed the cable and the problem went away. And that cable had worked just fine in the past.
-G

I've seen this before with an Axe-Fx II Mark II and the MFC-101 Mark III using a long Etherncon/Ethernet/RJ45 cable. Changed the cable and the problem went away. And that cable had worked just fine in the past.
-G

Unfortunately this is not the case. G66 have told me it is dead and there is nothing I can do to fix it. They are sending me a replacement that will arrive next week. I am not using ethernet, I am using the XLR supplied by G66 via system link on my Axefx XL and the MFC 101 Mk3.
The board is still frozen with no connectors plugged in and just powered with the wall wart that was supplied with it.

Unfortunately this is not the case. G66 have told me it is dead and there is nothing I can do to fix it. They are sending me a replacement that will arrive next week. I am not using ethernet, I am using the XLR supplied by G66 via system link on my Axefx XL and the MFC 101 Mk3.
The board is still frozen with no connectors plugged in and just powered with the wall wart that was supplied with it.

:(

Back
Top Bottom