metronome questions

Hi folks,

Two quick noob questions about the metronome:
1) Does anyone else find that having pressed the tempo button, the options don't stick around for very long before disappearing back to the controls page you were previously on? Is this a bad button problem on my unit or is it something I can control?
2) Is there any way I can change the time signature or sound of the metronome so that I can have e.g. 3/4 time with cowbell clap clap or something other than just a straight beat?

I'm trying to use it to help practice, but right now the function seems somewhat limited...

Thanks for your help,

Rik

I have the same questions as the op. It disappears very quickly for some reason and has always made me scratch my head.

It's great that the Axe-FX has a metronome, but compare it to what your phone can do for $3, and the choice is clear.
But I can't tap in my phone with my footcontroller...

Technically, I can, but I doubt the phone would survive that. An old Nokia probably could.

Metronome improvements for the Axe would be very convenient.

Reactions: kgk
Hi folks,
Two quick noob questions about the metronome:
1) Does anyone else find that having pressed the tempo button, the options don't stick around for very long before disappearing back to the controls page you were previously on? Is this a bad button problem on my unit or is it something I can control?
I have the same questions as the op. It disappears very quickly for some reason and has always made me scratch my head.

Pause Axe Edit?

Axe Edit causes the disappearing on my side. It is annoying, but then I face palm cause i am in front of a pc and just could use a daw :D

Back
Top Bottom