Metallica Tonematches/patches extravaganza!

Am I missing something here?? Where is firmware 12.03??? I only see 12.02 available and none of these patches work with it.

Never mind found it! You sneaky devils! I was in Mexico getting hammered every day so didn't check this site the week it was ninja released.

Thanks

Guitarjon, your MoP sample is great and so is your Frantic! All your presets are very good. Can't wait to compare them to mine.

Nice to hear that in your samples you actually played the Blackened and MoP riffs correctly (I hear so MANY wrong versions out there).

I hope to upload my v.12.03 presets this weekend and update the thread.
I have improved them tremendously especially the blackened and seek and destroy ones.

Thanks for your contributions!

Guitarjon, your MoP sample is great and so is your Frantic! All your presets are very good. Can't wait to compare them to mine.

Nice to hear that in your samples you actually played the Blackened and MoP riffs correctly (I hear so MANY wrong versions out there).

I hope to upload my v.12.03 presets this weekend and update the thread.
I have improved them tremendously especially the blackened and seek and destroy ones.

Thanks for your contributions!

A to the T, you IMPROVED your Blackened tonematch?!?! Man! I love your current one already!!!

I am now working on improved presets.
The EQ/Tonematch is really accurate with these but the distortion/amp characteristics are still off for some of these sounds.
I was working on the Garage Inc. sound yesterday and it's turning out pretty great.
I don't know when I'll post them but probably soon.
I'll also make some tighter demo's...

Jon, if you have any practical tips about tone matching, in addition to the manual, be sure to post them please.

Back
Top Bottom