Meshuggah - Break Those Bones Whose Sinews Gave It Motion cover (Vocals anyone?)

MattR

Inspired
I was bored today and had a couple of hours free, so I learned and recorded this beastly song. I know I shouldn't post this until I hear the mix with fresh ears (my head is bombed right now), but I simply can't be bothered

Meshuggah - Break Those Bones Whose Sinews Gave It Motion (cover) by MattRa on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Can't fucking wait for the new album. This song is groovy as hell. Better (IMO!) than anything from Obzen.

But as you probably noticed it's lacking vocals. If there are any Kidmen (?) out there, let me know!

Superior Drummer + The Metal Foundry
Guitars are RG2228 through Axe Fx 2 - stock Djentlemanly preset
Bass is SR1006EFM through TSE B.O.D (tuned with regular B standard strings down to F standard, lol -_-)
Waves plugins
Absynth for synths
Ebow for the mid-section lead guitar

Sounds great, I checked your soundcloud, also incredible is your Dream Theater Build me up sound with the TXE-50. Sounds Really Really good here!

Nice... yeah the issue I ran into with that preset is the lack of noise gate but with a little tweeking, pretty sure that one would work well for me.

Sounds good man! I'm going to see Meshuggah in Chicago on May 15th. First time. So excited!!! I think FAS purposely sets the gate low so people don't get freaked out if there is no sound or choppy sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

Sounds good man! I'm going to see Meshuggah in Chicago on May 15th. First time. So excited!!! I think FAS purposely sets the gate low so people don't get freaked out if there is no sound or choppy sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You've got something to look forward to! Seen them twice :) both times amazing

Back
Top Bottom