MESA MARK V TM FW18.12

mayalvr

Inspired
Axe-Change - Download Preset - MESA MARK V TM FW18.12 - by mayalvr

After an hour of noodling and tweaking, and......10 attempts at a tone match, I think I may be on to something. Give it a try. Part of the key to getting the tone match to work right for the Mesa Boogie was to play......NOT like JP. I had to be very moderate, or else the EQ match curve would totally spike the mid range. So, ya be gentle when you tone match your axe on a USA amp. I used an Ibanez RG1527 with DiMarzio Blaze pickups.

- Mayalvr (Brian) :geek

:ugeek:ugeek:ugeek:ugeek BRAVO!!!! Agreed. Sooo good. Thanks for posting. Made my week after a rainy day out here in Arizona.

Sounds really close. [video]https://youtu.be/oeZGGBLpbsM[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a different tone than the original, I just thought it worked well for it. Thanks though.

That's funny JB! Why I do what I do. I'm an artist that has to sit in a cuble for 8 hours a day. It blows noneky muts! I do this for freedom from oppression! hahah!
Preach it, fellow corporate cubicle monkey. The day job pays the bills and buys the toys so it's a necessary evil. Still.......

NAILED! As, in coffin lid - final nail - you are the Master - we are but simple folk. Seriously sick dude! This is THE best patch of the MARK V I have bar none. Many previous patches have been good but there was an annoying unpleasant type of distortion than emerged in certain spots on the spectrum (granted, it is likely secondary to my playing). I find no such unpleasantness here - just good old Mesa glory!

Woohoo! Others might disagree, but it's like ordering a pizza at a party. Some want supreme, some are meat lovers. Hoping that this one can satisfy many in one order. Thank you again xprophet!!!

Thanks for a fun preset!!!

For upkeep on the karma and appreciation, I put in my favorite "go to" patch. I based it around going through a marshall 412 w/gt75's, mesa 2/90. Hope you have fun with it if you try it....its just for around the house usage, if not, hope you know we appreciate your work.

*kept power amp sim on and used scenes 1 and 2 (rhythm and lead). Good times with some Iron Maiden.

View attachment Recto Modern.syx

Preach it, fellow corporate cubicle monkey. The day job pays the bills and buys the toys so it's a necessary evil. Still.......

If you see me sitting and glazing into a computer with one icon on the desktop, nothing open.....chances are I'm day dreaming about FAS! :lol

Thanks a lot for sharing these incredible presets. Most of them are on my favorites list. You have brought back the art of tonematching with mindblowing results. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom