Mesa Mark IV with FW 9.01 beta

Thank you to all of you.
Sure I can share my preset, but know that I use a 3rd party Ownhamer Cab, not a Fractal one, and it's a big part of the sound.
Just tell me how to do to share my preset and I will share it.

I've edited the 1st post and attached my preset. It's a Live preset I use with my band, direct to FOH. The cab I use is the OH MESA TR-V70.

3 scenes, Scene 1 is Clean, Scene 2 is Rhythm and Scene 3 is Lead.
a lot of X/Y blocs.

Thanks do you recall what bundle that IR is in?

I have the core bundle with the recto cabs but not the Mesa named ones

I have bought it 1 year ago, I don't remember the bundle, maybe if I look at my purchase on my OH account, I will look and let you know.

So, it was simply named 412 MESA-TR... I don't think OH make it anymore, it was on their Single Cabinet Library listing, but I don't see it anymore.

Thanks. Assuming it’s not the rectifier there is a free V60 Mesa which I’m guessing is pretty similar

No it's not at all, the IR I use is my favorite, I use it all the time, on all my presets.

The Vintage 30 (60) speaker is a lot more harsh sounding, the Vintage 30 (70) one is smoother with less piercing highs and a fine boost in the middle frequency which other cabs don't have.

Try the 412 RECTO- V30-70 B if you have it, it's different to the MESA TR-V70, but it's a really good one I use sometimes if I want more attack.

Last edited:
Thanks I’ll try that (annoyingly won’t get chance tonight but on the upside I’m off to see Greg Koch play!)

Worse case I think I’ve found it in the Mes-ST bundle which is only $14

Back
Top Bottom