Mesa 4x12 Stiletto, Traditional Straight cab?

Ironwill

Experienced
Hello, anybody know if the 4x12 Recto V30 (OH)Based on: Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12 with Celestion Vintage 30s. at the axe effects 2 is a

Mesa 4x12 Stiletto, Traditional Straight cab actually?

It is a Rectifier Standard 4x12, the IR is originally from Own Hammer and licensed for use in the Axe-fx II. I'm not sure if it is straight or slanted, but that won't matter much since it is close mic'd.

GuitarHacks free IRs are the Stiletto 4x12.

Also.... I just bought a Stiletto cab two days ago. ;) It's 1x12 but I guess it has "that" sound. :) I've been waiting for proper Stiletto IRs for years but decided eff it.. no one's making them until Kevin (Ownhammer) buys one.. can't force him to do it. (I actually tried... just ask him :D )

Will I share my IRs? Well I always do... but this one has me thinking. ;)

Recto Oversize Slant:

facebook.com/ownhammer

That pic is not representative of anything in particular, just an action shot when I was sampling one of the positions for the "V2" 412-GTR MES V32 STD library that is on the site currently.

I have no idea what speaker was used for the stock cab in the Axe-II, it could be the stock English V30, a Chinese V30, or a combination of both, as whatever it is was taken from my V1 libraries.

I have my ear to the ground on the local used market for a Stiletto cab, but I also need the funds in my expendable income piggy bank which right now is tapped dry. I own 8 4x12's currently (Mesa, Bogner, Diezel, Mills, Krank, SLM, & 2 Marshalls), and I'd like to get through sampling most of those for the MIX libraries to potentially generate the necessary capital before adding anything else. I'm doing a 2x12 Bogner Shiva right now, I'll probably be doing my Mesa OS after that.

Well.. my "Clark's NO.7" IR is the Stiletto 4x12 "basically". ;) (Clark Kent's Perfect IR thread) Other than that... I'll probably make a collection of my cabs but I need a flat power amp first.

Recto Oversize Slant:

facebook.com/ownhammer

That pic is not representative of anything in particular, just an action shot when I was sampling one of the positions for the "V2" 412-GTR MES V32 STD library that is on the site currently.

I have no idea what speaker was used for the stock cab in the Axe-II, it could be the stock English V30, a Chinese V30, or a combination of both, as whatever it is was taken from my V1 libraries.

I have my ear to the ground on the local used market for a Stiletto cab, but I also need the funds in my expendable income piggy bank which right now is tapped dry. I own 8 4x12's currently (Mesa, Bogner, Diezel, Mills, Krank, SLM, & 2 Marshalls), and I'd like to get through sampling most of those for the MIX libraries to potentially generate the necessary capital before adding anything else. I'm doing a 2x12 Bogner Shiva right now, I'll probably be doing my Mesa OS after that.

In all of that, all I heard was DIEZEL CAB...

View attachment 17675

Back
Top Bottom